Friday, February 25, 2005

Reflections

As I look back over the last year I wonder. So many changes. So many new friends. Funny how you can never have met a person but have a bond with them greater than your friends you do see. To my bestest cobber Kas thank you so very much for finding me when I was lost and giving me a home. To Cornie I will always treasure the times we have spent talking. I will never forget the late nights reading to you. To Lavie you teach me to look past the past. To Willy you have been my lighthouse in all of my storms. To lost^^ you always know how to make me smile. {ps you wont be lost for long just follow your heart} This last year has taught me soo much. And ya'll were all my teachers. I love ya and will always hold ya'll close to my heart.

4 Comments:

At 2/25/2005 6:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunshine ... ur an awesome person ... dun forget we all love you ... and if anyone says a bad word about you ... imma track em down and slapp em ... ur heart is true, you are destined for great things ..

 
At 2/25/2005 6:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetie those nights you spent reading to me saved me... you've always accepted me for who i am, listened to me moaning when I thought I couldn't go on anymore and told me that was ok... I cherish our friendship and if i had one wish it would be to see you as happy as you deserve.. love ya girl

 
At 2/25/2005 6:35 PM , Blogger Pedro said...

My ode to you (i wrote many months ago, last year)

"Timezones apart, hour after hour, as i hear u call my name,
I sense ur shadow and see ur light, and i hope u will remain.
How can we shine forever, cos we eclipse next to never?
Wherever u rise, whatever you cry, i will be right here shining for u"
(to the tune of "Right Here Waiting" by Richard Marx)

;p xx


You inspired me take up writing again - I luv ya, red, that which u know.

 
At 2/25/2005 9:13 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

Yay ;) your learning hehe nah im kidding sorry was being a smart ass ;) I love you and so glad you are in my life even if it is a bizarre form to many, i will wish upon every star I see till you are as happy as you can be :) xoxoxox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home