Sunday, February 27, 2005

Who are we?

Do we truely ever know who we are? Are we constaintly changing? Adapting to the world around us? What I have learned from the last couple of years is that I cant be who the world wants me to be. I have to be who I am. Flaws and all I am who I am. Lord know I have tried to change who I am to make the people around me happy. In the end I was the one left unhappy. So I have to learn to except me for me and if the world doesnt love me for who I am then that is their problem. My friends are who they are and if i didnt love them for who they are then I couldnt be their true friend. We all have flaws thats what makes us who we are. I love my friends therefore I accept them flaws and all. Nobody is perfect. To all my friends I love you for you dont change a thing.

2 Comments:

At 2/27/2005 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As we accept you, adore you, love you and respect you for who u are ... and we wouldnt settle for anything less than that ... u stay true to ur heart, O.K. ... and dun ever ever let me see or hear of you slippimg away from that

hugggzzzz

 
At 2/27/2005 11:28 AM , Blogger Pedro said...

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

"A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself." (Jim Morrison)

More..."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home