Monday, February 28, 2005

Rainy day

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain. I love rain on a hot summer day in the middle of the afternoon. To dance in the rain and not care what the world thinks of me. But todays rain is too cold and dark to dance in. The kind of rain that creeps into your soul and turns your world black.
For it to rain today of all days. I have been busting my butt for the last month to get a big job. Today was the day it was suppose to go out. The rain almost made me cry. The last eight months at work have been very hard for me and today was suppose to be my proud moment. But looks like I will have to wait to see my hard work drive away from my yard. Rain or snow most of the week so dont even know if it will go out this week. As most of you know I love my job. But as for the day I thought would be rainy and black, it was just rainy. Nothing like picking your stars up from school and taking them back to work and watching barbie all afternoon. That is one of the reasons I love my job. I bust my butt when I have to but my stars come first.
So as I fight back the rainy days blues, I look at my stars and remember just how truely blessed I am. All it takes is one Momma I love you and all the days bad stuff goes away. My son asked can you love too much? the answer to that question was "No. There is no such thing as loving you too much." I ask him "How do we love?" "whole heart. Till the stars dont shine no more momma"

1 Comments:

At 2/28/2005 9:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and u just sent a tear streaming down ma cheek ...
ur stars are so lucky to have you sunsh|ne ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home