Friday, March 11, 2005

Nigtmares

Where do nightmares come from? And how do I send them back? I am sooo very tired of waking up wishing I would never go back to sleep again. Last night I dreamed that something I have been busting butt for the last year was taken from me. That I no longer had a say so in what happened with my job. So now I set here at my desk sleep deprived wondering does that dream have any meaning. I am good at my job. I should be been doing it all my life. I have worked hard to get where I am. To prove that even though I am a girl I can make it in this business. So what does the dream mean? I ready dont give a darn cause if someone tries to mess with me I swear they better be ready for the fight of their life.

Maybe I should lay off the green tea and Mtdew before bed. Or maybe I just one of those people that doesnt dream of fairytales and happy dreams. But just once I would like to dream of something happy. But for now I will face my nightmares. I cant run from them they will always be there. the disappear for awhile and then come back. The only time I seem to sleep well is when Im curled up in someone specials arms. I am a strong woman but even strong women want someone to hold them and tell them everything is going to be ok. Maybe someday I will find that someone.

1 Comments:

At 3/11/2005 11:43 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

hun i want that and im strong...sigh but anyway nightmares dont always mean what you think....trust me they are just an imaginary being based upon feelings u cant sort thru....ur job is fine and your damn good at it...look deeper

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home