Saturday, March 05, 2005

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Had a guy I know come by work yesterday to say hello. He was friends with my ex at one time. Asked me was I hard to deal with? Told him to ask my ex. Maybe I am hard to deal with or even live with but what gives someone the right to ask? It got me thinking and ya'll know that can be bad. I guess I am hard to live with. I want someone to love me for who I am and that just might be asking too much. I want the fairytale but Im a fool for wanting that cause it doesnt exist.

3 Comments:

At 3/09/2005 4:09 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

ffffs u are not hard with, ffs at him for asking thta makes me mad and im obsessed with ffs now ;) and you will find that one person, just like i will, just like becca will, we all will, they are looking for us.....there just males, you know they never ask for directions :P

 
At 3/09/2005 4:14 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

ok lavie Im gonna start making mails and sending them out maybe one of them can read it.

 
At 3/09/2005 5:14 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

grrrrrrrrr im brain try making maps lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home