Thursday, March 03, 2005

In one quick breath you broke my heart
I watched my life slowly fall apart
My dreams were shattered
My soul was battered
Our love is forever gone
I shall die alone
The words we use to say
The games we use to play
I see the tears my children cry
And they shall haunt me till the day i die
Where did it all go wrong
We were going to love all our life long
Now I must start all over again
Just not sure where to begin
Is it safe to follow my dreams
And chase after moonbeams
I know there is love out there
I just dont know where
I shall find my love oneday
And he shall never go away
Our hearts will beat as one
My face shall shine like the sun
He shall be my moon
Our hearts will sing the same tune

1 Comments:

At 3/05/2005 2:23 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

hugs reddie....men suck monkey but btw....love ya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home