Saturday, March 19, 2005

Work is majorly kicking my butt this week but hey thats work. Hopefully after this weekend I will be able to breathe a little. I set here at my desk waiting for my 7-11 hot chocolate to get here knowing if it doesnt get here soon some poor customer is going to face the evil side of me. So I smile and try not to rip anyones head off. At the rate Im going I may confuse more customers then help today. lol I know there has got to be a dew around this office. how long can a person run on autopilot? cause thats what im going to have to do today.i just keep thinking 18 of 388 pages of inventory down. So thats only 370 pages left to go.

3 Comments:

At 3/20/2005 12:32 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

are you done yet ;P

 
At 3/21/2005 4:53 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

lmfao oi wtf is that what the title in the lounge is baout ffs missing out on the joke i was :P *lafs* hey u so just called me a jack ass :P

 
At 3/22/2005 2:38 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

omfg at missing me and u used that as such lmfao tff i love u two

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home