Saturday, July 30, 2005

Finally

Hopefully as of this evening I will only be renting one house. I got to clean the kitchen and move the frig and stove and the crib out then clean carpets and Im done. Closing a chapter in my life that Im more than happy to close. Took me a year and a half to get my life back in order but Im trying. Should have moved to town long time ago. I cut myself off from my friends and family. Now its time to face my life and plan for the future. There is sooo much out there waiting for me to face and to see. I cant believe how much I let pass me by in the last year. No more of that. Accept my life and go from there. Smile and believe. No more looking at the past. Whats done is done time to move on. Becca I love you and thank you very much for always being there to support me. Desi I love ya too and thank you for making me believe. Im not that same scared little girl I was 2 years ago. People do change. Well back to work.

PS I got my Superwoman shirt on today. Im taking the world on wooooohoooooooooo love yall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home