Friday, July 22, 2005

I hate 3am

I really am beginning to hate 3am. Every morning for a week now I wake up at 3 and never really go back to sleep. I fall asleep dream a little and toss and turn. This morning I woke up feeling like I was going to toss my cookies. My sweetie ask whats wrong and I say I feel like shat. He then ask if i want something to drink. Me being the independant type said no cause I would hate to bother him while he is trying to sleep with my wiggly worm ass in his bed. So I fall back to sleep only to dream of tossing my cookies in the bathroom and then asking him to get me a Sprite. Why couldnt I have just said yes sweetie I would love something to drink? Why do I always have to act like Superwoman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home