Monday, July 25, 2005

grrrrr

I swear some days I wonder what I ever saw in that wasted piece of flesh I call my ex. He sooo know how to push my buttons. 2 weeks ago I called him and asked for my cement mixer back. Yep Im a girl and I got a cement mixer. Well he returned it. Cement hardened on the inside and the steel casing all cracked. I know when I last saw it it wasnt in the best of condition but you could still use it. Now it is a worthless piece of steel. Would not piss me sooo much if it hadnt been my father's. I only have a few things that were his so this really pisses me. Instead of calling me and telling me he messed it up well his friend messed it up cause he decided what the hell he could lone out MY mixer, the coward left it at work for me to find. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I swear the only thing the short dick bad fuck ever did right was father my Stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home