Sunday, July 31, 2005

I finished moving yesterday and gave the landlord back his keys. Chapter closed. Gone miss him and not the house. He is giving me my last months rent check back wooooooohooooooooo said I paid in advance but I dont think he made me do that when I moved in. But oh well now I got some money to go get the kids a swing set for the new house. Now I have only my house to work on and the occasional stuff at my sweeties to do. I cant believe it has been 3 months already since we started dating. I feel sooo safe in his arms. Now if I could just stop waking up at 3am and having nightmares. Maybe once I get everything straight at the new house and can take a day off I will get my head back right and scare the nightmares away. Maybe the nightmares are to teach me that my life could be oh so much worse. I have sooo much to be thankful for. I cant change the past so time to work on the future. SO future here I come te hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home