Saturday, April 15, 2006

How did you get the idea for your profile name? cause I love to laugh
What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? Are you strong enough to be my man
Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? yes life ends in an instant with no warning
What colour underwear are you wearing? tehehe black thong
Do you want a baby? yes is 12 too many?
What does your dad do for a living? n/a
What does your mum do for a living? keeps me sane
What is/are your pet's name(s)? Mini fish
What colour are your bed sheets? mine are black his are red
What are the last 3 digits of your phone number? 911
What was the last concert you went to? does your childs school program count?
Who was with you? my stars
What was the last film you watched? Dora something
Who do you dislike most at this moment? not being in the bed with my sweetie
What food do you crave right now? my sweetie
Did you dream last night? te hehe I cant type that here
What was the last TV show you watched? the news
What is your fav piece of jewellery? my white gold earrings that my stars gave me
What was the last thing you ate? te hehe *blushes
Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? my sweetie
Who last MSN'd you? Sprinx
Where is your significant other right now? in bed
Do you have a crush? no crush just a love
What is his/her name? sweetie
When was the last time you had your hair cut? months ago
Are you on any meds? yeppers
Do you have a mental disease? hmmmmmm i dont think so
What shirt are you wearing? pink
Are you sexy? nope
What's your favourite store? Old Navy
Are you thirsty? nope
Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? yes
Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? my dad
Where do you work? i work?

Ok i finally did my tag so Sprinx and Dev I tag you.

1 Comments:

At 4/16/2006 4:48 AM , Blogger Jewelz said...

Hugssssssssssssss redgirl,

Sprinxy doesn't have a blog anymore hun, she deleted it. u might wanna tag someone else.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home