Friday, March 17, 2006

Why is it that people tell lies to make themselves look better? Better yet why is it that family tells lies to make them look better over you? What did I do for you to hate me so? You have always been her favorite and now she thinks I stole from her. All I have ever done is adore you. Look up to you. All I wanted was for you to love me. I followed your shadow hoping one day you would notice me. I would have died for you. If you needed anything I had I would have given it to you. I would have given you my heart if you needed it but now it is broken. How could you let her believe these things? What I have learned in the last year is that the world is not inherently good its evil. If you cant trust family who can you trust? You have won. You have broken my spirit. The job I love is now tanted. No matter what I do they will never trust me or respect me. I know Im not perfect and I have done somethings that I am not proud of and will probably never forgive myself of but you let them believe that I stole from them.

To you who believes I stole from you. Why not ask me? Why not ask for my side? How dare you judge me before even asking me. You helped raise me and you believe this about me. How does that reflect on you? How dare you come here and not even say hello. How dare you? And God help me for loving you.

5 Comments:

At 3/17/2006 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunsh|ne ....

What you need is inside you. The words you need to hear you already know. Your a very strong individual with a heart of gold. Dont let anyone rob you of that innocence ......

listen to your heart and follow ..

moonsh|ne

 
At 3/18/2006 7:44 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

moonsh|ne

That innocence has been killed by the reality that I will never be good enough for them. That their love comes with strings. I am who I am. Ive done what Ive done. I cant change past mistake just try not to make the same ones over. I love what I am doing and its not in me to do it half way just cause they dont appreciate me. I will do my job the best I can cause I am proud of myself. Their approval is no longer needed. Their love is no longer needed. They are no longer needed. Maybe one day they will learn what true love is.

Hope you are doing great.

Sunsh|ne

 
At 3/21/2006 8:13 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

people suck and hey wait i think there is one who left a comment too hmm wtf ever lol people never stop amsing me at least

anyway dont let them get you down reddie, only you know the truth and that has to be enough in the hardest of times

hugs

 
At 4/07/2006 9:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes ... I suck hard ... thank-you Desi ..... but Redgirls blog isnt the place to have a go @ me ....


Sunsh|ne
hang in there ... things have a way of working themselves out ... what goes around comes around.

those you hate you, dont win, until you hate them back. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard Nixon

moonsh|ne

 
At 4/07/2006 9:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, re-read that ...

start of quote is meant to read:

Those who hate you

not :

Those you hate you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home