Monday, February 20, 2006

I had the bestest time Friday night wiff my bestest friend. She has been there for me thru everthing these last 2 years and before that. We spend the night working on our scrapbooks and laughing. I love it when we can get together and just talk and laugh. I am almost finish with my son's first year professional pics. Just got to do his title page and Im done. Sad that he is 5 and Im just getn it finished. Hopefully I will get my daughters done before she is 5.
Saturday she colored my hair. Hehe I get red highlights. I love red. And boy do I have the attitude for red. then she cut it. btw for you men out there at no time should you say "how much did she cut off your hair looks shorter" never good. specially when your sweetie hates getn her hair cut.
Work work work for me today. maybe I will get home before my sweetie goes to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home