Sunday, February 19, 2012

Getn it together

Three months ago, I shut the door. Walked away and cried. So my future is wide open. Full of debt and stress but open. Now I am trying to figure out what I want to be. In search of myself. Digging thru all the stuff that people think I am to truely find me. I am the eternal optomist. The girl who believes in the end all will be fine. That no matter how hard the road, the end will be worth it. All the tears and pain I have come thru were my fault. I tried to hold on for too long. So each day I will make a list of things I have to get thru that day. Stick to the list and slowly work my way out of this hole. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I just cant see it yet. I've let the darkness take me over. It's time fight.

1 Comments:

At 2/19/2012 7:03 PM , Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

Three months ago, I shut the door. Walked away and cried.

Give yourself time to heal.

It may be "time to fight", but only for survival. "Who you are" will evolve naturally. Who we are today isn't the same person we were yesterday. We're constantly evolving.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home