Monday, February 28, 2005

"The greatest man I never knew"- Rebba

As your birthday approaches I think about all that both of us missed out on. You never saw the grandson that has your eyes or that granddaughter that is her mothers twin. but more than that you missed out on your daughters life and she missed out on her fathers wisdom. The past cant be changed and the future does not exsist for us. What I have learned from this is that you have to tell the people you love that you love them every day cause tomorrow is not promised. You were trying and I shut you out. Thats what I am the best at. I get hurt and I shut my love down totally. Guess thats how I got to where I am today. I know you were trying but at the time all I could remember was all the times I needed a fathers love and felt like I didnt get it. I have also learned that people arent perfect and that I have to accept them for who they are. I know you loved me but you werent the type of person that showed your emotions. I should have been there but I wasnt. I cant change that or even know if it would have helped. I love you daddy please forgive me.

4 Comments:

At 3/01/2005 5:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the tree of life is growing
Where the spirit never dies
And the bright light of salvation shines
In dark and empty skies
Just remember that death is not the end
not the end, not the end
{{ Bob Dylan }}

 
At 3/04/2005 12:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

just because someone doesnt love you the way you want to be loved, doesnt mean they dont love you with all they have

 
At 3/04/2005 12:14 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

never said he didnt love me said i didnt see it till it was too late. and yes he loved me the only way he knew how. with time comes understand. problem being I didnt have that time i needed till he died. cant change the past. but if i had unstood at the time I would have been in that car and I would have either died with him or could have changed history for that I am sorry. I caused his death by breaking his heart. worst part is i knew I disappointed him by not going I caused the pain in essense I cause the accident.

 
At 11/22/2010 11:06 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

so much pain. the thing i never got to learn abOut him

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home