Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I set here at my desk wondering how on earth a child could get a gun and kill his grandfather and his grandfather's girlfriend and then go to school and kill 9 other students and then take his own life. What will my Stars have to face as they grow up? I pray for the parents of these children and my heart cries for them. I have no idea what I would do if I was in their shoes. I wonder what would make a child so upset that he thought the only way to be heard was to do this. So tonight when I cuddle with my Stars, we will say a pray for these children and their parents. And as I watch my Stars sleep I will pray that God will always protect them and thank Him for the gifts He has given me. We never know how fast our lives can change. Never forget to tell the ones you love how special they are, for tomorrow or even the next minute is not promised. That may be the last time you see or talk to them so make sure they know what they mean to you. So to all my friends, thank you very much for putting up with me and listening to me. I love ya'll.

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2005 1:22 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

your are too right hun and i love you and i dun put up with you i love you and yes sad that it takes this to remind the majority of the world what they take for granted...sighs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home