Monday, March 28, 2005

"The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present." ~Barbara De Angelis

Ok I stole this quote from someone else but its been stuck in my head since I read it there and how true it is. If I could just learn to let the past go how great the future could be. Someone once told me he thought I loved being miserable but never took the time to talk to me and see why I hurt. Believed if he just didnt talk about it I would get over it. Well that theory didnt work. All it led to was me feeling more alone. So here I blog about feelings. Maybe Im wrong for that to. I dont have the answers. All I can do is pray at night for forgiveness for the things I have done and pray that oneday I will accept the happiness that my heart has. Beginning not to like the word find. Cause there is always happiness out there we just have to be open to seeing it. I have to accept the fact that I cant change the past but I do make my future. So its time to look forward and to remember the past but not let it take over the present.

2 Comments:

At 3/28/2005 8:48 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

there is no stealing, quotes are for us all, i am glad one struck you when you needed it to...and about bloggin feelings, who cares, blog what you want, what else is this for tell me that but to shre who you are and what you have to say and what you are passionate about...and if they don't like it they can stop reading.....ok me shut it now...I am very proud of you reddie....i love you

 
At 3/28/2005 9:06 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

i love you too lavie. Proud is not a word I hear alot. I believe it should be a word that a parent uses every day. Dear God I pray I learn from my parents mistakes and from mine too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home