Saturday, April 02, 2005

I set here at work laughing in my head cause it hurts too much to laugh out loud. My employees now think it is funny to walk around with white mask on. I have no idea why. Could be the oh so small fact that the dr says im highly contagious. Mom always told me to share. So I set banded to my office watching the minuted tick by and trying to mail out 200 statements. All I can think about is getting home and curling back up on the sofa and not moving till Monday morning. Suppose to have storms here all day so its the perfect day just to sleep. Dr told me I probably wouldnt feel like working Monday. I told her she dont know me to well. And here I am infected everyone. arent I sweet? If I didnt have to swallow life would be great. I keep thinking of pancakes just want to eat hot fluffy pancakes with blueberries on top. And eggs bacon hashbrowns french toast and some orange juice. Well back to work now.

1 Comments:

At 4/02/2005 6:06 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

*huggles u with no mask on*
muhahah i can handle it ok um wait lemme find my mask :P

yes rest lots and ohhh PANCAKES sounds yummie

grrr

love u

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home