Wednesday, June 01, 2005

What a month. I am soo happy. I worked my butt off and had a kick butt month in sales. So I going out tomorrow night with my sweetie to celebrate. I got free ticket to a comedy club for me and a bunch of friends. Nothing like going out for free and celebrating with ya sweetie. Maybe my future is getn brighter. Slowly I am putting my life back together piece by piece. The biggest piece I am working on is getting out of this house and moving to town. I want to be able to walk at night with the kids and not be scared of what we will step on. My poor mom was even thinking of changing her garage so that the kids and I could move that. That would be four generations in one house. My mom cant handle it and I dont want to do that to her. Time I grow up amd make that sacrifices I need to to get my life back to were it needs to be.
I ended up having to go back into work last night after the kids program at school. I decided to call my sweetie to see if he was on his way home cause I was hungry. He was already home but when he found out I hadnt eaten out he went to get me something to eat and bring it to work. He stayed at work with me till i was done. Ive never had anyone do stuff like this for me. Its all weird and new but I love it. He sooo makes me feel like I am important to him. The fire i thought was once lost in my eyes is back. I think of him and I smile. One day at a time one brick at a time my wall is falling. In the end I may get hurt but I can no longer live behind a wall. I am who I am. Love me for who I am. cant always be the strong one I need someone to fall on and he is my strength now. When I have a day that would make me want to give up He voice calls to me and tells me its ok be strong and he makes me laugh. Laughter truly is the best medicine It can make your heart sing. It makes mine sing and the fire shine in my eyes. Look out world Im happy again and its time to take back what is mine and fight for what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home