Friday, July 01, 2005

Life is too short

Today there was a bad accident where I live. Life is so very short. We should never take a moment for granite. Love should never be forgotten or put on a shelf. It should be shared and treasured and nurtured so it will grow.

To my friends, I love you very much and thank you for always being here when I need a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen to me bitch. Ya'll have helped me soo much over the last year. Bec, I love you like my sis. I miss our long nights together. Hopefully I will be moved soon so we can talk all night. Lavie, you have showed me what strength is. You better turn the UK upside down. To my lighthouse, I miss our talks and you will forever be in my heart even if we dont talk. You helped me see me again and for that I am forever greatful. You believed in me when I didnt.

To my sweetie, you may never read this but still, thank you for making me laugh and drying my tears when crying was all I had left in me. Thank you for listening to me. Whereever this goes I hope forever we will be friends. I know not what the future holds for us but I hope in the end you are happy. Its funny to me how we got where we are but our roads have never been that far apart. I just hope I make you as happy as you make me. All I have left to say is "Inside voice" lol You can take the girl out of the country but ya cant take the country out of the girl.

A new month and new beginnings. I should be totally moved into the new place in a few weeks. I cant wait. Another chapter in this book called life. Maybe this one will have a happy ending.

1 Comments:

At 7/08/2005 9:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with everything Reddie hun. You're another one who deserves better than what's being thrown at you, but don't ever give up. Waiting out there is something for all of us, sometimes it just takes a lil bit of time to realize that and sort things out.

Hugzzzzzzzz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home