Friday, June 03, 2005

I hate rainy days. They make me a moody bish. Plus my sweetie is gone for two days. Moody and sad not a good combo. Funny how we can go days with out seeing each other and I am fine cause I know he is here in town but he leaves for just 2 nights and I become a complete basket case. I know its just the fact that he is driving 7 hours and I worry. So Im going out wiff my best friend tonight after I get my hair turned back to something near its original color.
We went out last night with his brother and sisters. It was interesting since Im not the quiet type. I giggle and laugh and voice my opinion alot. They are all quiet. We get in the elevator to the parking garage on our way to the club and I start to giggle. God only knows why. Then I couldnt stop giggling. Yeah so Im the freak in the group but oh well I am who I am. We ended up having a great time. And four fruit mixed drinks later we leave. Now I got the giggles again cause them fruitie drinks got too much sugar. They think Im buzzing but its just a sugar high. The worst part about a sugar high is the moment that the sugar goes away. I can go from giggles to almost crying in no time. To a person that has never seen this happen to me it could be very weird. So I had to explain that one this morning. So here I set at work just thinking of him wishing it was Sunday evening already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home