Tuesday, July 12, 2005

You can be a victor and still not have victoms

I love to eat Chinese food and most of all I love the fortune cookies. This was one of my latest fortunes. To me it means I dont have to step all over everyone in the process of getting where I want to be. Let the people around you help you advance and dont belittle them in the process. You never truely win if you hurt the ones around you in the process of getting what you want. And is it truly worth having if you hurt the ones you love while you are trying to get it?

1 Comments:

At 7/13/2005 7:50 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

so true hun and glad i learned that one way back, and wish more people would learn it

"There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others"

perfecto :)

yayayay to house

hugs xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home