Saturday, July 02, 2005

Well here I am at work thinking grrrrrrrrr long weekend and Im working all weekend. I have to work late today to work and then clean and pack the old house so that I can be mostly moved by next weekend. But in the end it will be better just tired need a break with my sweetie. Seems our schedules are never going to slow down. I just treasure the time we do get to spend together. After I move should be a little better. At least I will not be living at 4 houses. Business has been booming the last week or so. I love staying busy. Hopefully my life is getting back on track. Just need to stay focused and work towards my goal. I cant believe that this year is half over already. Time seems to fly these days. Well I better get started on my days work looks like its gonna be a busy one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home