Monday, August 22, 2005

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I sometimes wonder if aliens have invaded this world and have taken the form for my ex and his family. If so I am begging the mother ship to please come pick them back up. Not just for my sanity but for the safety of the world.

A month ago my daughter got a rash. His answer was "she walked around in wet (aka pissy pants) and I didnt know it and she got a rash I put diaper cream on it once." I get her 4 days later and take her to the dr. She is now on her 4rd prescription for it. If this one dont work Ive got to take her to a dermatologist. I asked him about it all last week and he said "oh well its looking better" Then come Saturday "it looks a little worse" I get her yesterday and say OMG and call dr first thing this morning. How in the world can a father look at this and not think she needs to go to the dr. poor sweetie was scratching and telling me it itched.

1 Comments:

At 8/22/2005 6:28 PM , Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

Yea... he is an alien! At least he didn't pull a Tom Cruise and say "rashes don't exist!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home