Saturday, August 13, 2005

Last night I had chinese and of course I got a fortune cookie. My fortune of the night was:

A romantic evening awaits you tonight.

My sweetie and I laughed. He said does that mean I need to go buy some candles. He went in the bedroom then came back out and told me to look in there. Well instead of a candle burning he had taken the top off a mini mag and had it standing up so it looked kinda like a single candle. I fell on the bed laughing and that was the beginning of our romantic evening.

I actually managed to sleep most of the night only waking up a few times. Dreams werent that bad. Sweetie and I talked till we both fell asleep. I love just laying there in the bed with him talking about everything. laughn and giggl'n. I feel soo comfortable around him. I try to hide from him at times and he just tells me no hiding. He gets up and leaves for work and I get up and start getn dressed. As Im leaving the lady in the apartment below him comes out and stops me. Great what have I done now. She wanted to know if we heard the "boom boom" at 4 this morning. I tell her nope I was actually sleeping. (Wouldnt have heard it if I was awake cause we have started sleeping with the radio on cause I dont want to hear her and her boyfriend again. And thanks to her stopping me this morning I have a face to go with the noises.) She wanted to know if he was home and I tell her no he is work and will be back later. That seems to settle her for now so off I go to get in my car. I stop to see him on my way out and tell him that now the neighbors are stopping me to complain to me about things and its usually me they are complaining about. Why did she have to stop me I didnt want to know what she looked like grrrrrrrrrrr gonna have to make sure I never see any of her boyfriends cause then my mind would just have to explode. Sometimes I really hate having a good imagination.

3 Comments:

At 8/13/2005 11:42 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

LOL have I ever told you how bad I hate apartments? cant be free in them. And yes she probaby has but I do try to use my "Inside voice" grrrrrrrrrrr I want to make love in the middle of a meadow with nobody within a hundred miles just me and my sweetie our bodies becoming one under the stars free to be me free to call his name and tell him I love him and if I want to scream OH GOD YES I wont have to worry what the neighbors will say since Im always pissing them off with my driving

 
At 8/15/2005 8:52 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

lol @ inside voice tff

and bleh to the neighbors they suck

 
At 8/15/2005 5:21 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

I bet she does

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home