Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Misunderstanding

Last night I totally misunderstood what my sweetie said to me. I thought he said "It was nothing special" when he said "I'm nothing special." The misunderstanding of theses words lead to a total shutdown. I started to cry and then told him to leave. He didnt want to leave me but I insisted that he leave and go play poker. I never left the bed. He called I didnt answer the phone. He is always saying he's nothing special so Im sure that is what he said but at the moment my misunderstanding took over and still has a hold on me. I cant shake the feeling that maybe he does feel that way. Maybe Im nothing special. Maybe what I thought we had is nothing special to him. All these maybes running thru my head. Are they justified or am I a paranoid freak who is scared of losing someone that makes me very happy? Am I trying to mess up my happiness by reading more into things than is there? Im great at messing up my happiness so much that sometimes it seems I dont want to be happy.

1 Comments:

At 8/04/2005 10:28 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

I should have he was going to come back over

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home