Saturday, October 08, 2005

Rainy Days

I love rainy days. I wish I didnt have to be here at work. Its a great day to be cuddling with my Stars and sweetie. The sound of the rain tapping on the windows and the Stars giggling at the movie. Not worrying about anything and just relaxing the day away. Hmmmmmmm dont think that is going to happen today. When I get home I have got to clean up. I went shopping the other day for clothes for the Stars now I got to wash then and put them all away. ohhhhhhhhhh woooooohoooooooooooooo Im going on vacation at the end of the month. One whole week away from work (except for the calls on my cell which should only be about a million) I cant wait. Just me and the Stars te hehe We are going to cause some people to be glad they dont have kids.

1 Comments:

At 10/09/2005 4:03 AM , Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Don't you hurt nobody now you hear me...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home