Thursday, September 29, 2005

My sweetie went with me and my Stars out into public last night. We went to see a children's show with my best friend and her son. So there were 6 of us packed in the car. We went out to eat before the show and somehow managed not to total lose our minds and the kids actually behaved. My best friend and I were in the restroom with the three "angels" when it dawned on me. Sweetie had the car keys and we left him alone. If he was smart he would have left us. But being the sweetie that he is he just sat there waiting for us the get done. We all had fun and didnt lose any of the kids so it was a good night. Ive talked to me sweetie today so its seems that i didnt make him want to run last night. That I am very glad off because even though I dont want to admit it I have totally fallen for him. The question is has he fallen for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home