Friday, September 23, 2005

I guess its gonna be one of those days. Yesterday I rush and rush to make it to my son's soccer practice only to find out when I get there that soccer practice was cancelled this week and my ex didnt tell me. How sweet of him. He told me when I called that the coach told them. At the time I just thought maybe I didnt hear the coach say it but then later remembered I wasnt at practice last week cause of my show so how would I have known. Why cant he just grow up and stop playing games. I told my son I would see him at practice so I guess I lied to him without really knowing I was. Then last night I decided to dream about my family yelling at me. Like having them yell at me in real life wont bad enough.
Ive decided I have a sign on me that says "if you are a freak please talk to me" Had a customer at work today make the hair on my neck stand up. Wanted to know if he could call me I said yeah call here any time. Not exactly what he had in mind. I told him I have a boyfriend and he still proceeded to tell me how pretty I was and how it brightened his day to come in here and see me. Said he had been in here a few years ago and remembered me. I thought he looked familiar he freaked me out then too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home