Friday, September 30, 2005

Well here we are at the end of another month. Boy how time flies. New month means more meeting and probably more finger pointing and name calling. I should be excited. Sales are up but all I keep thinking is "No matter what I do its not going to be good enough for them" But screw them. I know what I have done and Im happy with what I have accomplished. Then why is it that I want their approval? I know I cant make everyone happy but still I want to hear them say that they are proud of me. Im 29 years old and Im still looking for my family to be proud of me and accept me for who I am flaws and all. Sad I guess. But thats me. I want to make everyone in my life happy to the point sometimes that I totally forget about making myself happy. and in the end nobody is happy. So what I need to do is make me happy. And I am getting there. I love my job so all I have to do is learn how to play the game so that I keep my family happy or at least off my back. My kids are happy which makes me happy. No matter what kind of day at work I have had all I have to do is get a hug and a kiss from my Stars and the world is not such a bad place. So as long as my Stars are happy and know that they are loved my world is great. I hope they never doubt how much I love them. I hope they grow up knowing that no matter what they do I am always going to love them and support them. I am the one who wanted them in this world so its up to me to make sure that they learn to love and know that they are loved. They did not ask to be born I prayed for them to been born. So Stars I love ya'll always forever till the stars dont shine no more and wiff my whole heart.

2 Comments:

At 10/04/2005 9:07 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

i am proud of who I am just not what Ive done

 
At 11/07/2005 5:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi redgirl. I'm trying to put together a list of sites which help people to find a walking partner; just like this one 'walking partner'. I thought you might be able to help. Do you know of any other walking partner related sites? If so, perhaps you could respond to this post and let me know. Many thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home