Thursday, December 01, 2005

Can one person make a difference?

I believe one person can make a difference. And yes one person can change the world. Look at Mother Theresa and how many lives she touched. Look at Hitler and how many people he killed. It saddens me to hear people say "Im only one person. I cant change the world." One smile can make the person that was ready to end their life change their mind. Just the same as one person saying one more mean thing can make a child believe that they have nothing to live for. At Christmas time if everyone thought that the few dollars they put in the Salvation Army's bucket didnt make a difference decided not to put any money in the Salvation Army would no longer exist. Each person is put on this earth for a reason. We all can make a difference. The true question is "Are we going to make someone smile or cry?" We choose the difference we are going to make. I hope that I have help more people than I have hurt. I hope I have made someone laugh when they have wanted to cry. I hope I have helped someone keep going when all they wanted to to was give up. So many have helped me get to where I am today. Any one of them could have chosen not to help me but they did and by doing that they made a difference in my life.

3 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good sunsh|ne .....

I hope since I have known you
I helped more than I hurt
I hope since I have known you
I made you laugh instead of cry
I hope since I have knwon you
I kept you going when you want to give up
I hope since I have known you
I've made a difference in you life


Touching words and they are all yours ...

luv you sunsh|ne always have


moonshyne

 
At 12/01/2005 4:57 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

huggles moonshyne

I miss ya. and you have helped. hope you are doing great.

 
At 12/02/2005 8:51 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Yes, one person can make a difference. No doubt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home