Friday, November 25, 2005

From Thanksgiving to Thanksliving

We set around our tables full of food and family. We set there listening to each person say one thing that they are thankful for. But why is it that we only do this one time a year? Why do we have to have a special day to remind us to be thankful? We should be thankful every day not just on the one dedicated day. When I asked my son what he was thankful for he said "a beautiful day". We should all remember to be thankful for any day. No day is promised to us. Just waking up in the morning is a blessing even if everything goes wrong that day. So my promise to children and myself is to not forget that we have so very much to be thankful for and to change our way of living to thanksliving.

To my Stars,
I am very thankful that God sent ya'll to me. Ya'll are second greatest gift giving to me. The greatest gift was my faith. If I never teach ya'll anything I hope and pray that ya'll will always know that God loves you. When everyone else fails you God is there to hold you up. Chipmunks, I love ya'll more than my own life. Never forget that. Where ever ya'll are you are never alone. Stick together. Learn to love each other. Never think that you cant do something. Just put your mind to it and you can achieve anything. I love ya'll.
Love,
Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home