Thursday, December 01, 2005

WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO

I was reading msn news today when I came across a story about a 13yr old girl who had been killed by her friend's stepfather. Her friend told her that he was molesting her so she went to the police. He came to her grandparents' house and shot her while she was getting ready for school. Later that day he killed two store clerks and then shot himself. To me that is very scary and sad. This young girl was just trying to save her friend. She did save her but lost her life in the process. I wonder how her friend feels. What makes someone do something like that? This world is full of evil people. So as I drift off to sleep tonight I will pray for her and her family and for my Stars cause this is the world they have to face.

10 Comments:

At 12/02/2005 8:50 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Gurl I don't know. all I know is there are tons of evil, whacked out, crazy lunatics in this world.

I never understood it when my grandmom would always say over the years things just get worse and worse; well.......now I am starting to say that.

I really dont know why people do what they do. it's craziness.
Have a great weekend.

 
At 12/03/2005 8:07 AM , Blogger SD27 said...

I think there have alway been tons of bad people in the world. Years ago, there just weren't as many ways for them to be caught and for us to find out about them.

 
At 12/05/2005 8:39 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Just wanted to check in
Hope you had a nice weekend!

-D

 
At 12/06/2005 9:58 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

morning gurl

 
At 12/06/2005 7:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sick twisted f&%$ ....

only in America ....

anyhow sunsh|ne, hope life is treating you fair ....

huggzz

moonshyne xx

 
At 12/07/2005 8:13 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

morning gurl!
just checken in!

 
At 12/08/2005 8:37 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

huggles moonshyne

life is good just busy. hope you are doing good

Sunsh|ne

 
At 12/08/2005 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sunsh|ne,

Glad all is good ...

I am survivng the best I can ...

Hey Danielle, checked out your site ... not bad ... couldnt comment, because left the blogger's world .... and you dont allow annonymous comments ....

Sunsh|ne, I want you to write me a long ass email when you can .... I miss you soooooooooooooooo much .. !!

moonshyne x

 
At 12/09/2005 9:36 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

if i dont hear from you, have a great weekend gurl!

 
At 12/09/2005 12:22 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

Moonshyne,

Question of the day do I have a current email for you? miss you much too. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas

Sunsh|ne

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home