Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Time sure does fly when you are working your butt off. Busy week trying to get everything straight here at work. I cant believe how busy we have been for a January. I hope we stay this busy all year. I would much rather be busy then just sitting around doing nothing. I cant believe the month is half gone.

My sweetie stayed over Saturday night. In the 8 months we have been dating he has only stayed over one other time and that was Christmas eve. Usually when I have my Stars he comes over and then goes home. I loved laying there in his arms and listening to my Stars laugh at the tv in the morning. I miss him when he is not near me. Everyone says I got it bad for him. I wonder if he has it bad for me?

3 Comments:

At 1/17/2006 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunsh|ne,

I am glad your happy, you deserve the best. Your stars are lucky little leprechauns.

I agree with the workload, we been flat out, its awesome. Days are flying by. But working 7 days a week 14 hrs a day, doesnt really matter if it drags or not, because when I am not working I am too tired to do anything else ....

Anyways, back to the meat grinder, work awaits ....

take care huh,

Moonshyne xx

 
At 1/18/2006 11:59 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

Moonshyne,

Hope you are doing good. Working that many hours has got to be sucky. They need to give you a day off. huggles

Sunsh|ne

 
At 1/20/2006 8:14 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

yea it does!!!
miss you gurl
hope all is well
have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home