Monday, January 09, 2006

Well its Monday and I hit the floor running this morning. Employees late. Day full of deliveries. Orders. Lots of smiles. Its all good. I did finally have my melt down Saturday night. Imagine this. Neighbor is ohhhhh yess'n and sweetie is sleeping. Im wide awake eyes hurt tired and pissed that everyone is either getn some or sleeping. I slept 3 hours the night before. So I get pissed and go lay on the sofa and start to cry. Sweetie comes out and starts to rub my back and ask me to come back to bed with him. I agree only if we turn the radio up so that neighbor is drowned out. After much cuddling I finally drift off to sleep. I wake up Sunday and decide to sleep some more gonna just have to miss Sunday school. I did make it to church. So after some much needed sleep I am much better now.

3 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 12:56 AM , Blogger Jewelz said...

i am glad your alil better sweetie ... big hugsssssssssssssss.

 
At 1/10/2006 7:43 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

I am soooooooooooooo glad you are feeling better!

 
At 1/11/2006 12:14 PM , Blogger Sergio I. Gajardo Ugás said...

Que buen blog ... un gran saludo desde Chile y visita mi blog www.warketing.blogspot.com

Sergio Gajardo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home