Saturday, January 14, 2006

Well I made it thru Friday the 13th unharmed. In fact it was a pretty good day. Its amazing how much I can get done when I focus. I just need to learn to focus more often. Now if I could just learn to control my dreams. I swear I need to stop eating icecream after 9pm. I woke up in the middle of the night to a bad storm. I hate storms. The scare me. Yes I know Im an adult and I am still scared of storms. The thunder and lightning are awesome its the power that scares me. So my sweetie being the sweetie that he is just held me and whispered softly in my ear till I fell back asleep. I love this man.

1 Comments:

At 1/17/2006 8:00 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

lol that first sentence has me cracken up
made it thru friday the 13 unharmed!!! gurl you a trip!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home