Thursday, January 12, 2006

scared

What am I scared of

Im scared to tell you I love you. Maybe you dont love me.
Im scared to not tell you I love you. Maybe you think I dont.
Im scared that I will die and you will never know how much you mean to me.
Im scared that one day you will decide that you no longer want me cause others have done that.
Im scared that you will tell me to "pack my stuff and get the fuck out" cause those words are etched in my heart.
Im scared of life without you cause you mean the world to me.


I know I have no basis for think youwont be around tomorrow or next week but still when I ask you to do stuff with me that is over a week away I always say "If you are still around then" Yes I wonder from day to day if you will be here tomorrow. We dont fight but still I have a hard time accepting that you will still be around. Im insecure. Im scared that one day it will all end. I try not to think past today but I soo want a future with you.

1 Comments:

At 1/13/2006 7:54 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

I can cay I have been scared of those things too. Hope you have a good weekend RED.

MORNING!

~D~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home