Saturday, January 07, 2006

You know you've scared the world around you when your office help says to you "I thought you were going to have a melt down yesterday." Truth be known I was sure I was going to melt down Thursday. The stress had reached its max point. Or what I thought was its max point. But here I am still alive. One day at a time one project at a time. I just had to panic and then get over that and figure out how to fix it. Lucky for me I have a great support system. One man in particular is trying his hardest to make sure I suceed at my dream. He has watched over me for the last two years like he was my father. He talks to me like I am an equal. He never makes fun of me when I ask questions. He explains and helps me as much as he can. We talk about everything. He and I talk more than his children and him talk which makes life interesting cause he is also my sweetie's father. Poor man probably knows more about my relationship with his son then he cares to know. But I am very greatful for him. When I am stressed he listens to me and tries to help me work thru my problems. He is the one that found me a house to move to town and helped me move. He is the one that has sat many a night with me here at work doing odds and ends stuff till I was done with my work. He is not my blood family but I concider him more family then some of my blood relatives. I am very blessed to have him in my life. I just hope one day I can repay him for all the things he has done for me.
My sweetie has also been a champ thru the last couple days. Trying his hardest to make me smile and make sure I dont jump off the building. Some days I wonder where I would be without him.
Well back to work for me. Stress here I come.

1 Comments:

At 1/09/2006 8:42 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

breathe!!!!!!!!! I am worried about you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home