Monday, January 30, 2006

Where does the weekend go?

I actually had the whole weekend off. woooohoooooooooo. I have decided that ex are exs for a reason. Cause they are annoying as all. My ex had told a friend that he was going to sign our son up for tball last weekend but he didnt. So I had to call him and act like I didnt know about him talking to our friend and tell him I saw in the paper that they were having tball sign up this weekend and that it was the last one. So I needed a copy of his birth certificate. So he puts it in our son's bookbag friday but does not put my name on it. When I get the bookbag its empty. His teacher had taken it cause ex hasnt put one on file with them. Call him he rants and raves and says he'll drop one off at work in the morning. Later on that night he knocks on my door and gives it to me. grrrrrr doesnt he know how to call ahead. It all boils down to he didnt register him cause he didnt want to have to pay for it. So I registered him Saturday morning and off we went to the mall. I got some great deals on clothes for the kids and then we got our pictures taken. Now I got to wait 2 weeks to get them back. I hate waiting but way to expensive to get them the same day. Ive also decided if I didnt have to buy groceries Id be rich. Maybe I should just give up eating. Sunday we just went to church and came home and played around the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home