Monday, January 23, 2006

Why does the weekend have to fly by so fast? Friday night I went scrapbooking with my best friend. We were out past midnight laughing and annoying all the other people at our crop. They kept looking at us like we were freaks. But we had fun. I miss spending alot of time with her. When I got home my sweetie and I stayed up till 2:30am watching The Million Dollar Baby. It was really good till the end.

Saturday get up and go to work. Then go to my house and clean it. Then go to sweetie's apartment and straighten it up and wash laundry. We went out to eat not going there again for a long time majorly bad food. Off to Walmart and then DQ for icecream. Shot my diet to you know where.

Sunday get up late for church. Go to church have meeting at church. Guess what? Not all church people are nice. Go to grocery store get steaks wooooooooohoooooooo red meat for dinner. Go back to sweetie's veg on sofa. Watch for football and eat and talk and watch some more football.

Monday get up majorly late for work. Get to work late. No makeup no hair done. Everyone waiting for me to open up. Work work work. Hopefully not working late go to sweetie's eat some good pizza and pass out watching tv.

1 Comments:

At 1/25/2006 11:13 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

i dunno but i cant wait for the weekend to get here, miss you gurl hope all is well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home