Monday, May 08, 2006

I have decided I am one moody witch at times. I am the queen of PMS. I am a hormonal freak. lol maybe Im just a freak. I sometimes wonder how the world even puts up with me. But I am who I am. One week a month I should live in a cave away from the rest of the world. I have decided I can truely be hateful. Gonna really have to work on that. But now I am back to normal if I was ever really normal to begin with.
Work is busy. I like busy. I am cleaning and organizing everything. If it aint nailed down it better have a home or its out the door. You wouldnt believe how old some of the stuff I am finding is. I think some if it came across on the Mayflower.
The stars are great. They are getting big. How time flies. My daughter has surgery on her ears soon. Maybe this time it will work. I just want her ears not to hurt her anymore. I can believe my babies arent babies anymore. Its tball now and then boyfriends and girlfriend. lol
Well back to work for me.

1 Comments:

At 5/10/2006 8:38 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

i am so pmsing i think lol better to get it over this week though b4 my date lol

aww t balll wooot

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home