Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I've been accussed of not posting enough. Life got all messed up after the last post. Seems everytime I think its getn better I get smacked again. Thats life. I either accept or I slowly die to the world. There have been days that if it werent for my sweetie gluing me back together I would have lost it. If it were not for him telling me he loved me and that we would make it thru it I would have never stopped crying. Even though I have done things that I may never forgive myself for God still blessed me with a man that accepts me.
I have been busy with work and family issues. And if you know me you know I have lots of issues. But it will be ok. Im focused on the finish line. You cant have the rainbows without the rain. Im alive and will try to post more often.

3 Comments:

At 1/03/2008 9:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are the one person in my life that is capable of making their dreams come true. Dig your heels in sis and you will make it. I love the rainbows saying too

huggles

 
At 1/03/2008 9:19 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

some dreams you learn are not worth making come true cause they arent fair to the ones you love

 
At 1/08/2008 4:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah now I'm not quite sure what to say to that cause that's a difficult one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home