Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Well I faced part of my fear. And yes I got the answer I wanted in my round about way. I got that answer and then thought I was going to have to give it up. So much going on right now not sure where to start or how to fix it. If I had the answer then I would know what I have to do. I cant ask him to face all of this with me. But is it right for me to give up everything that I want? Can they ask me to give up the man I love and my dreams? Do I have to give him up to do what is needed of me? I cant ask him to change his life for my responsibilities? I dont have the answers. One day at a time. Keep my eyes on the goal. Dream of the future. I am sooo close but in other ways soo far from it. All I can do is pray.

1 Comments:

At 6/10/2007 2:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay you asked him!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home