Friday, June 08, 2007

Thank God for Girlfriends

Need a night out away from the problems of my life. Girls going out and we gonna have fun. No men. Just girls laughing and being our silly selves. Not caring what the people around us think. Girls just wanna have fun. Time to forget what has been happening lately and just chat. Good food and great conversation.

I have learned over the last few weeks that the generation gap sucks. Usually a child would later in life take care of the parent. But not in my case. My grandmother lost both her children in one year. Thank God my uncle keeps everything straight for her but here lately she is needing more help and at the end of the day my brother and I are all she really has. With him not here it has been up to me to help my uncle get things straight and I cant ask him to do it all. She is my grandmother but the missing generation sucks. I know not what to do. If she has to end up living with me I will have to give up a few of my dreams. Maybe I wont but how do I ask the man I love the most in the world to take this on wit me. I cant. I love him too much for that. Its not fare for him. He has dreams and I will not destroy them. But if I give up my dreams will it destroy me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home