Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am all over the place as usual. the need for spring is calling me the sun and wind. the dreams of home are sooo close. as a child i imaged where i would live when i grew up. not the house but the place. my place of center my comfort zone. i love my piece of the farm. i never imagined living anywhere else as a child. watching my child run and play where i did. i knew i wouldnt start out there just eventually end up there. that dream is still very much alive. i picture the driveway and the yard now. working on the house in my mind is going to take longer. trying to see the true home. i hear the laughter of many children some mine by blood others mine by love. the idealist in me wants to make the world a better place one child at a time. the realist wonders exactly how im gonna manage to do that. prayer and love. im still stressed over work but learning that it happens in God's time. He knows my heart and will provide. wants are not needs. each day is a new start to the road of life. one step at a time i will get to the end. all in His time.

1 Comments:

At 2/25/2011 7:06 AM , Blogger honkeie said...

Everyone wants what they cannt have because it isnt what they really need in life. But I do wish I could have a backyard for the kids to play in, city life does have its down side too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home