Monday, February 07, 2011

Guess I have the winter blues. Mark has mentioned that I dont giggle. Well last night during the Super Bowl half time I did. I sooo want one of those light up costumes. and when they came out with the boxes on their heads I was laughing so hard my husband looked at me like i was crazy. maybe its been sooo long that i giggles that he forgot what it sounded like. the sun is out this morning but suppose to rain again tonight. I'm over the rain. soon spring will be here. I'm ready for sun and being able to work outside. flowers and sunshine.

2 Comments:

At 2/07/2011 8:11 AM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

I thought it was a hilariously stupid halftime show. Did you see that one singers clear Devo hair hat?

 
At 2/07/2011 9:27 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

lol i think the sound made it worse than it really was. but im a fergie fan just wasnt up to their usual show

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home