Friday, February 11, 2011

Im all over the place today. lots to do and little time to get it done. at least most of my house is already clean so my surprise guest for the weekend arent freaking me out. my brother and family are coming to town and just found out they are staying with me. they will be here about 2 am goood thing i dont sleep. then decided to have people over for dinner on saturday the more the merrier. cooking is always interesting when they are here cause they are allergic to everything some are allergic to this and that and some only that. peanuts bananas dairy glutton. i got 1 and 1/2 days off work this week cause my son was sick and only mommy can make it better. was nice having some time to just get stuff done around the house and not have to wait till the weekend to do all the cleaning. so i guess its gonna be a very busy weekend at my house. i cant wait to see my niece and nephew. my kids will be surprised. i havent told them they are coming and wont till i get them from their dad tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home