Thursday, February 24, 2011

What a week. Grandma was taken to hospital on Sunday came home Monday. I do love her sooo. sad watching her slowly slip away. i am truly blessed to have had her for soo long. of all the things she has taught me unconditional love is the greatest. I've always know no matter what i did she would love me.

Yesterday I got to go on a field trip with my son. it was nice having the day off and spending time with him. they grow up way tooo fast.

Today my daughter was sick. she is better now. I've learned making plan for getn my work done just doesn't work cause something always happens.

2 Comments:

At 2/24/2011 9:30 PM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

Life is what happens to mess up our plans!

 
At 2/25/2011 7:04 AM , Blogger honkeie said...

long time no see....I was trolling through my blog and found you still active. Hope your grandmother is doing well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home