Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I went to my shed today to get my sons workbench out of it. I havent been in the shed since i moved. had no idea what was in there. I came across a book my preacher gave me when I graduted high school. Random Acts of Kindness. It has lots of sayings in it so I brought it out so that i could keep up with lavie and cornie.

"Fear grows out of the things we think; it lives in our minds. Compassion grows out of the things we are, and lives in our hearts" - Barbara Garrison

"We dont remember days, we remember moments." - Casare Pavese

"To receive everything, one must open one's hands and give." - Taisen Deshimaru

"if you live for love you spread kindness and compassion everywhere you go. When you stop believing in your hear you are but a sterile vessel wandering in the wilderness." - Francis Hegmeyer

"The heart that breaks open can contain the whole universe." - Joanna Macy

1 Comments:

At 4/08/2005 2:57 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

oi @ the fourth one and yes love the last one

sigh

good book btw :P

xxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home